Sore Penis

Who do I see?

NHS Lanarkshire Sexual Health /GP if it persists


NHS Lanarkshire Sexual Health

You can either book an appointment with your GP, or alternatively please phone the practice  to arrange your appointment.

*only if this facility is available, please refer to the this link for information about how to book your appointment.

Further information about penis problems, available from NHS UK.